Mountain safety training
In 2006, La Chamoniarde, a mountain safety and rescue association, set up a series of free training workshops in mountain safety. these training days, intented for non-beginners practicing a mountain activity, aim to provide the essential knowledge for safe glacier activities.
More information soon : an interview of La Chamoniarde and the foundation Montagna Sicura will be available on this website.
- [11-27-12] Encourage respectful climbs in a major site: Piedra Parada
- [08-30-12] The environment call for projects is extended!
- [05-16-12] The Cochamo valley, a forgotten Yosemite
- [04-23-12] Saving the monk seals in Mauritania
- [12-21-11] Grimper dans les palmiers, un métier dangereux
- [12-20-11] Nepal: training future professional trek guides
- [05-23-11] Call for projects environment!
- [05-02-11] How to reduce accidents in the Gouter couloir?
- [03-29-11] Join the public Conservation Vote !
- [02-14-11] Ice Crystal, a scientific expedition into the heart of the waterfall
- [11-24-10] Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
- [07-30-10] Outdoor Industry Conservation Charity joins IUCN
- [06-29-10] Successful release of 3 Bearded vultures in the Vercors massif
- [05-21-10] Makay, the last Eden in flames
- [04-19-10] Saving Cochamo
- [02-05-10] Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
- [01-22-10] Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations
- [09-29-09] First steps of Access PanAm
- [07-08-09] The Access PanAm initiative supported by the Petzl Foundation
- [06-05-09] Mountain safety training