Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
Since the creation of the Foundation, we have already received over 450 applications files; 45 projects are currently ongoing in the Foundation’s three action fields: safety, research and mainly scientific study of ice cascades. In the framework of the request for proposals relative to the environment launched in 2007, over 16 projects have already been followed up.
This year is a good one, with projects more and more compliant with the selection criteria and Petzl’s activities. Eight projects have been selected, five validated, to which the Foundation will contribute for a total of 30,000 euros in 2011.
- [10-18-13] Rescue services operational in Kalymnos!
- [09-11-13] The Petzl Foundation Supports the Alpine Near-Miss Survey
- [08-05-13] Working with Aron Ralston to protect Utah’s redrock desert canyons
- [07-19-13] The environment call for projects is launched!
- [11-27-12] Encourage respectful climbs in a major site: Piedra Parada
- [05-16-12] The Cochamo valley, a forgotten Yosemite
- [04-23-12] Saving the monk seals in Mauritania
- [12-21-11] Grimper dans les palmiers, un métier dangereux
- [12-20-11] Nepal: training future professional trek guides
- [05-23-11] Call for projects environment!
- [05-02-11] How to reduce accidents in the Gouter couloir?
- [03-29-11] Join the public Conservation Vote !
- [02-14-11] Ice Crystal, a scientific expedition into the heart of the waterfall
- [11-24-10] Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
- [07-30-10] Outdoor Industry Conservation Charity joins IUCN
- [06-29-10] Successful release of 3 Bearded vultures in the Vercors massif
- [05-21-10] Makay, the last Eden in flames
- [04-19-10] Saving Cochamo
- [02-05-10] Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
- [01-22-10] Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations